Interesting and Interested - Story

Share |

Adjectives that end in –ed describe the person’s feeling. How we feel about something.

Adjectives that end in –ing describe the thing/person that produces these feelings, i.e. the characteristics of a person/thing/situation.
********************
He is such an interesting man…

-       I’m so interested in him…
-       Well, these are your feelings. I don’t share them…
-       Thank goodness! He is my boyfriend))
-       But he’s really an interesting man.
-       Yes, he is. He’s the most interesting, charming guy in the whole world.
-       I see how he causes these strong emotions.
-       Oh, really? I think you’re just …
-       What?! I’m just tired of listening to all of that. You’re talking about him all the time.
-       Yes, I feel like I want to describe my feelings to him all the time. I’m so happy and excited about our next meeting.
-       Tell me, how do you think he feels about you?
-       I believe he’s in love with me, too. Every time when he looks at me, his eyes are shining like diamonds…
-       Wow, I think you definitely have to write a song about him. He’ll be delighted.
-       I have something in mind already. Do you mind if I describe to you his outstanding characteristics?

-       I do mind. But that won’t stop you, right?

-       He is so inspiring, interesting, charming. He makes me feel loved and appreciated. I’m so excited to see him after an hour. Have I told you about his appealing traits already?

-       Oh, here we go again. You make me feel tired. Change the topic!

-       Sorry, I can’t think of anything else in the moment. He is such an interesting guy…

****************
Adjectives that end in –ed describe the person’s feeling. How we feel about something.
1.    I’m so tired of listening to all of that. (These are my feelings and emotions, how I feel)
2.    I’m so excited to see him after an hour. (These are my feelings and emotions, how I feel)

Adjectives that end in –ing describe the thing/person that produces these feelings, i.e. the characteristics of a person/thing/situation.
1.    He’s such an interesting man
2.    He’s interesting, inspiring, charming…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...