Pronunciation Challenge Day 1 - Story

Share |

I. Practice the pronunciation of the words with http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/

1.    anonymous
2.    representative
3.    negotiation
4.    event
5.    call
6.    rebel
7.    involvement
8.    underline
9.    isolate
10. breakthrough

II. Prepare to retell the story:

I was reading a book when the phone rang. It was an anonymous call. I’ve decided to pick up the phone. It was a representative of a famous company. He wanted to sell me some of the company's products. He constantly underlined the fact that their product is the best. If I bought it, it would help me to make a breakthrough. I rebelled. We started even negotiations. Of course, I didn’t buy but I agreed on attending their special Christmas event. So in some way, he managed to involve me.

III. Record yourself and send your audio files to me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...