Beauty Witness Story

Share |

We pay so much attention to the negative. Let's share some positive things from our lives :-)
For instance,
What beautiful thing have you seen/heard/said today?
Let's spread positivity :-)
**************** 
Here is my positive story from today:
There was a blizzard outside. It was freezing cold. I just came back home. The roads were basically impassable. There were snowdrifts which in places reached 2 meters. I was soaking wet. No electricity, no heating, no running water. Everything at home had been frozen. The thermometer was showing -8℃. I tried to light the fire in the fireplace. After some attempts, the fire finally started to burn. Thanks, God! I was looking at it and thinking – No matter your circumstances, you have to survive and not only survive but thrive.
My mobile rang. It was my brother. I assured him that everything was okay.
I’m trying to be the sunshine in the cold winter day and encourage everyone around me.
*****************************
I lolled back in my chair by the fire and started to write in my diary: Beauty Witness exercise by Brendon Burchard.
1. What beautiful thing have I seen today?
2. What beautiful thing have I heard today?
3. What beautiful thing have I said today?
I do that exercise every evening. But what am I supposed to write today?
It is so difficult. But you know, in everything bad, there is something good and when you look for it, you will find it.
So I started to dig deeper and deeper. As I was contemplating near the fire, I heard a strange noise outside. I went to the window to see what is happening and I gasped in disbelief. The ground was covered in snow magic. The surface of the snow was shimmering. I felt as if fireflies were dancing in the snow. It was so beautiful.
I came back to the fire and opened my favorite book of poems by arch. Seraphim. I felt inspired to translate one of his poems and here we go :-)
Winter by arch. Seraphim (translated by Dimita)
   After midnight snow
   the world has no shore
   Flies mist
   with light wings

   What beauty
   spread in the world
   And feels the heart
   that in the sky
   above beautiful vault of heaven
   the Creator is alive

   Field is sleepy
   Infinite the sky
   Pines, oak tree
   in diamonds shine
   :-)
I sat by the piano and played a melody to those words. Then I tried to find the right chords…
Suddenly, while I was busy with playing and singing, I heard someone’s voice.
– Sweetheart, it’s me! How are you, treasure? I love you.
I turned out and found myself looking at the beautiful eyes of my boyfriend.
I was thinking that I was dreaming.
    Wow, what are you doing here? You are supposed to be at work.
     Right, but I was worried about you and I’ve decided to come to give you a hug.
     How did you fly through all of this snow? The roads are impassable.
     Yes, but they have been cleaned now. It’s 6 am in the morning.
      Wow, really?
I couldn’t believe it.
     I was so absorbed with music...
    I see. I’m looking forward to listening to the beauty which you have created - said my boyfriend and hugged me.
I felt embraced with all the love in the world at that moment.
So that was how my magical evening unfolded and my Beauty Witness journal filled in :-)
*************************** 
1.    Retell the story using the words in bold letters
2.    We pay so much attention to the negative. Let's share some positive things from our lives :-)
For instance,
What beautiful thing have you seen/heard/said today?
Let's spread positivity :-)
http://www.123greetings.com/general/have_a_great_day/lots_of_love_for_a_great_day.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...