Problems from head to toe – part 2

Share |

Problems from head to toe – part 2 – Unexpected News (See Problems from head to toe – part 1)

 

Tablets must be dissolved in water – my boyfriend told me on the phone. Nevertheless, I decided to read the enclosed leaflet before taking these tablets. Nothing special there – just the usual stuff…

 

How to take the tablets - Adults

Take two tablets, four times a day. Sometimes a lower dose may be sufficient. You should spread the doses as evenly as possible over a 24-hour period.

 

WARNING – Do not exceed the stated dose.

Possible side effects may include stomach disorders and fainting..

This product can cause lethargy, drowsiness, fatigue, or dizziness.

For short-term use only.

If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.  

Do not use after expiry date.

 

I read the leaflet and took two tablets dissolved in water. Then I called a cab. Who could believe it that I wanted to go to work after all what had happened? I looked myself in the mirror. I was pasty-faced and completely listless. And you guess, on the way to work, I fainted in the cab. I woke up in the hospital…After series of examinations, the next day, I found out that I’m…I’m pregnant. Wow, what wonderful news!

 

Meanwhile, my boyfriend underwent shoulder surgery.

 

After two months, we were back on track, invigorated and glowing with health. Love does make wonders! Our beautiful daughter was born on October 19-th Smile

*****************

Nature Journey with an unexpected end :-) - Something from my music creations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...