Time is a gift

Share |

“They say time is money. I disagree. Time is life. Spend yours wisely” - Scott A. Miller

How fast time flies! Some days ago, I celebrated my birthday. I'm getting older. That made me think deeper about every step that I’ve made, every decision that I’ve taken, every word that I’ve said. I’ve realized that time - the days of our life do not belong to us, but to God. They are given to us on loan and any moment can be cut out and taken away from us. We are responsible for how we spend our time. Time is precious. Time is a gift. And as a gift, we have to value it, not to squander it. We have to use it in meaningful activities, for good deeds, for our development.
Below is my monthly challenge for July :-)
July – Month of Piano Playing
1.    Piano playing – 2 hours a day. Implement the piano playing in my morning and in my evening ritual, too – 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening
2.    Watch videos on YouTube - piano playing of famous pianists
3.    Finish Your Next Bold Move: Creating the Future You Want – a course by Brendon Burchard
4.    Listen to the audio book and read the paper format, too – Eat that Frog by Brian Tracy
5.    Read in Russian “Путь художника“ Джулия Кэмерон
6.    Practice my Russian and German with my language exchange partners – at least once a week
***************************************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...