Learn English Online with Dimi

Share |

Welcome to my site Smile
.
clip_image003My name is Dimi. I teach online via Skype.
"A few minutes a day can really make a difference. Do something today for a few minutes to change your life!"
 
Whatever you water will grow stronger. If you water the seeds of learning and improving your English every day, it will grow stronger.
 
My idea in my classes is, to get inspired and to learn. I think when you enjoy doing something, when you have fun, it is much easier to remember the things and if we add to that a little bit of inspiration, I believe the results will be great.
.

Testimonials

 

Dimi – the best English teacher I have ever met and the best coach who believes in me, who helped me find my passion and teaches me not to give up in difficult moments.

 

My life has really changed in all areas (job, love, self-development) and I am grateful to Dimi for that.

 

I remember the day when I was looking on the Internet to find an English teacher. I’ve had different teachers before but they were just simple teachers. Dimi is a unique teacher, she practices individual approach to her students. She teaches with heart, soul and love!!! Her lessons are always interesting, engaging and time goes by very fast with her!

 

Before our lessons, I was afraid to speak in English despite the fact that I studied the English language at school and university! Thanks to Dimi, I’ve started understanding, speaking, writing, and using English in my life easily. What’s more, I’ve graduated from an American university!!!

 

Not only Dimi has helped me to improve my English skills but also to find my passion – a lovely new job. As well as that, Dimi has helped me to organize myself, to build positive thinking and to open my talents.

 

Thank you that you always believe in me, inspire and motivate me!

 

I am grateful to God that I have met you!

 

Thank you, dear! I love you! clip_image001clip_image001[1]clip_image001[2]clip_image002

******************************

Olya – Russia

.

You can read more testimonials here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...