Tell me about yourself is the most common interview question. Watch the videos below and read the info to help you perform better and get the job you want :-)
Interview Tips: Tell Me About Yourself. (For Candidates Without Experience) –
This is opportunity for you to shine to briefly describe yourself - positively, focusing on your strengths. And say why those characteristics are relevant to the company and the position you are applying for.
Interview Tips: Tell Me About Yourself. (For Candidates With Experience)
1. What are your primary selling points for this job?
2. Why are you interested in this position right now?
Read more here: http://biginterview.com/blog/2011/09/tell-me-about-yourself.html
• Brief introduction.
• Key accomplishments.
• Key strengths demonstrated by these accomplishments.
• Importance of these strengths and accomplishments to the prospective employer.
• Where and how you see yourself developing in the position for which you're applying (tempered with the right amount of self-deprecating humor and modesty).
Again, we're not talking War and Peace here. Two-hundred-fifty to 350 words is about right (taking from 90 to 120 seconds to recite).