Advice or advices, advice or advise?

Share |

No advices! Advice is always singular, no plural form and it is not countable, so a piece of advice, two pieces of advice, but NOT an advice, advices

**********************************************

Martin: Guys, I want to ask your advice about buying a house. Smile Can you give me some advice about buying a house? Smile I need some advice on which house to buy Smile

Paul: I gave you a lot of advice, but I don’t think you listened Winking smile

Monica: Let me give you a piece of advice, Martin. Don't buy a new house! Take my advice and rent something, instead!

Martin: Jason, can you advise me on this, too, please?

Jason: Martin, I have two pieces of advice for you about the house…

****************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...