How to Pronounce -ed verb endings:
American English Imitation Exercise: Don't Keep a Secret
Transcript - Don't keep a secret – Imitation exercise
- I can’t…
- What? You never say no. Don’t you need money for the piece?
- I do, but…
- Since when you play so close to the vest? I don’t like secrets. I’m the only one who gets to have secrets. Sit down.
- I…I have another job…
- Oh, you’re not writing for Antrem at GQ, are you?
- No, no, no…I would never do that to you. Do you really wanna know the truth?
- Yes, I do as long as it’s not boring.
- Well… I have a second job as a private detective. I wanted to tell you but I thought you would think it was strange
- If you’re gonna lie, you need to make it more believable. Throw an element of truth that is what I do.
- But I’m not lying. I have an ad on Craigslist advertising myself as an unlicensed private detective. And tonight in New Jersey, I’m meeting this woman – a blackmailer.
- I still don’t believe you. What kind of blackmailer?
- She targets married men…