The IT Crowd – Fill in the missing words

Share |

Scene 1 – Jen’s interview – Fill in the missing words:

embarrass, size up, stare, make up your mind, get to grips with something

Denholm: Hope this doesn't _______ you Jen, but I find the best thing to do with a new employee is to _______with a long hard _______.

 

So!

Jen: So

Denholm: First day

Jen: Yes

 

Denholm: Scary

Jen: Yes

 

Denholm: Don't be scared

Jen: Well, I'm not really scared

 

Denholm: You should be

Jen: Well, I am a little bit scared

 

Denholm: Well, don't be

Jen: _______

 

Denholm: (laughs)

Jen: (laughs)

 

Denholm: So, here you are

Jen: Yes, really looking forward to _______...

 

Denholm: I'm gonna put you in I.T. because you said on your CV you have a lot of experience with computers.

Jen: I did say that on my CV, yes. I have a lot of experience with the whole computer thing you know, emails, sending emails, receiving emails, deleting emails, I could go on.

 

Denholm: Do.

Jen: The web. Using a mouse, mices, using mice. Clicking, double clicking. The computer screen, of course. The keyboard. The... bit that goes on the floor down there.

 

Denholm: The hard drive.

Jen: Correct.

 

Denholm: Well, you certainly seem to know your stuff. That's settled. I've got a good feeling about you Jen and they need a new manager.

Jen: Fantastic, so the people I'll be working with, what are they like?

 

Denholm: Standard nerds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...