Funny Talking Animals - Walk On The Wild Side

Share |

Funny Talking Animals - Walk On The Wild Side Preview - BBC One

Allen! Allen! Allen! Allen! Al!

Allen!

She's all neck and legs, look at her

Oh I am lookin' at her

Stop looking at her

you just told me to look at her

Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! ow, let go of that

john i don't think we're allowed to wee here

it's fine just keep a look out (zziiipppp)

What was that?

That was me zip

Whoa!!! Where did all these come from?

You know me lads, I can't wee with an audience.

Allen!

Big grills? Big Grills? What kind of a name is that?

Are you an animal or a bit of an oven?

I bet you went to private school, didn't you?

With your mates badger hobs and gas stove squirrel.

At the copa, copa cabana, music and fashion is always the passion at the copa...

Hey! Are you filming me in the bath? Get out! Go away now, I'm naked!

You better not put it on YouTube!

Oh, that's not Allen, that's Steve, that is.

Steve!

Steve!

Steve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...